Saturday, January 31, 2004
* The freedom to see and hear what is here, instead of what should be, was, or will be.
* The freedom to say what I feel and think, instead of what I should.
* The freedom to feel what I feel, instead of what I ought.
* The freedom to ask for what I want, instead of always waiting for permission.
* The freedom to take risks on my own behalf, instead of choosing to be only secure and not rocking the boat. - Virgina Satir
Thanks to Jerry Weinberg and Maggie for bringing these into my consciousness again.